Keep these core principles in mind:
- We elevate truth without trolling by entering into dialogue with others in good faith with the aim of increasing awareness and accurate understanding of CDR. We stick to the facts, and avoid ad hominem personal attacks.
- We fight the climate crisis by advocating for scientifically and economically sound carbon dioxide removal approaches. We commit to fact- and science-based arguments, and try to minimize arguments explicitly anchored in political ideology.
- We insist that any climate solution must be just and equitable, with special consideration for those who have suffered most from fossil fuels.
- We are open to any and all approaches that can help us return to safe CO2 levels, provided that they do not impose risks and harms that exceed benefits.
- We are committed to hearing all sides and considering all arguments.